Hørizon Index du Forum Hørizon
Bienvenu sur le forum de la guilde < Hørizon >, sur le serveur Darluok Origins.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Dialog Zindex

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hørizon Index du Forum -> Events -> Instance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherglad
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Dialog Zindex Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Dialog Z-index
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

CategoriesCategories Select Category .Net(158) ADO.NET(16) DataSet(5) DataTable(5) DB Connection Example(7) Example Connection(7) SQLDataAdapter(2) ASP.NET(101) Checkbox(4) Collections(2) DataGrid(2) DataList(2) Deployment(3) DropDownList(3) Error Handling(4) GridView(12) ListView(2) RadioButtonList(1) UpdatePanel(4) Web Service(1) WebForms(47) XML Control(2) C#(40) Classic ASP(9) VBScript(6) VB.NET(65) VSTO(8) msoControlComboBox(2) msoControlEdit(1) Web Development(116) CodeProject(3) HTML(69) CSS3(25) HTML5(27) Canvas(2) XML(6) XPath(2) XSLT(2) JavaScript(52) Google JSAPI(1) Kendo UI(3) TabStrip(1) TypeScript(1) JQuery(33) Ajax(4) AutoComplete(3) Combobox(2) DatePicker(4) Dialog(8) Tabs(3) Programming(281) Android(4) Data Sources(8) UDL(2) Database(55) SQL Server 2000(23) SQL Server 2005(37) SQL Server 2008(48) SQL Server 2012(8) SQL Server 7(4) IDE(4) Visual Interdev(1) Mini Updates(9) MS Office(23) Access(1) Excel(11) Excel 2003(8) Excel 2007(10) Excel 2010(7) Outlook 2007(9) Outlook 2010(5) Reports(11) Crystal Reports(3) SQL Server Reporting Services(6) Technology(42) Satellite(1) Tool(10) Various Languages(16) VB 6.0(2) Web Server(19) IIS(17) IIS6(8) IIS7(2) IIS8(6) Regular Expressions(8) Security(19) AntiVirus(6) Compromise Reports(5) Malware(8) Penetration Testing(4) Phishing(3) Software(98) Active Directory(3) AntiVirus(5) DotNetNuke(1) Internet Explorer(12) iTextSharp(6) Outlook(12) PDF(4) PowerShell(3) SharePoint(15) Visual Studio 2010(12) Visual Studio 2013(4) Windows 2003(4) Windows 2008(3) Windows 2012(6) Windows 7(1) SQL(54) No-SQL(1) SQL Tips(39) System Objects(12) Transact-SQL(39) tSQL(39) Traffic(8) YQL(3) YUI(2) License This article, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL) Disclaimer Justin Cooney - Programming Tips ( 2017. You can change the z-index of the large absolutely positioned div to be above that of the z-index of the modal dialog. You will will need to set the style of the dialog elements themselves that are rendered by JQuery. how jquery handles multiple modal dialogs in the same page with same z-index. For upgrading a custom theme to the current version, see How to upgrade a custom jQuery UI theme? shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:09 Communityf 11 answered Feb 26 '13 at 1:22 Eric J. How to Change the Z-Index and Position If you are looking to increase the z-index or screen position of your modal dialog, you cannot set this at the level of the content div that you have your JQuery attach as a modal dialog. If you do so, you will see that the editable text field in the div remains editable even when the modal dialog is active. For example, if you have a text field on your form that is wrapped in an element with a z-index that is higher than that of your modal dialog, then your modal dialog will not gray out the text field. Advertisements Share this:GoogleTwitterPinterestFacebookLike this:Like Loading. The elements are the div that encapsulates the main dialog element as well as the div that sets the gray background that disables your Web page (ie: that makes the dialog modal). Example of Setting the Z-Index and Position Now that you know the classes for the JQuery dialog that youll need to set, you can do so either in CSS, or in JQuerys CSS function in the dialogs on open. I do NOT consent to duplication of my articles. i have a question about jquery modal dialog. That means that well have to style ui-dialog to a z-index of 103, and ui-widget-overlay to a z-index of 102. If you update your JQuery library references to a newer version you may see z-index problems on your pages. (LogOut/Change) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. You may copy/use any of the CODE found in my articles at your own risk. Notify me of new posts via email. test is this text box is disabled: Some random text to add substance to the page. Reply Rich says: 2015-03-03 at 6:56 PM Thank you very much. Full HTML Page Example of Styling the Modal Dialog in the JQuery Constructor Function As with the example above, you can see the interaction of the modal dialog with an absolutely positioned div that contains an editable text field. If you feel you're seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrators. So if you are styling z-index levels for elements on your page you will need to ensure that you either style elements to be below the z-index of 100, or you need to set your modal dialog to be higher than the default z-index of 100. When an area of your page has a higher z-index than your modal dialog does, then the dialog will not be modal for that area, and may even be hidden by the area entirely. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. Most articles point to setting the z-index in a style tag to change the value however this wouldnt work for me. Thanks for putting me out of my misery. How to resolve the same. Lets say, for example, that we want to increase the z-index of our dialog to 103. Here is what the markup would be in CSS: .ui-dialog{ position:absolute; top:70px; left:600px; z-index:103; } .ui-widget-overlay{ z-index:102; } Here is what the code would be in your JQuery constructor: $(function() { $( "#dialog-modal" ).dialog({ height: 140, modal: true, open: function (event, ui) { $('.ui-dialog').css('z-index',103); $('.ui-widget-overlay').css('z-index',102); }, }); }); Below Im providing two examples of HTML pages containing a modal dialog and a page element that is set to a z-index just below the modal dialog. I was having a problem where the grey overlay wouldnt cover an element on my page. View all posts by Justin Cooney Post navigation Previous postSetting a Time Form Field with a JQuery DatePicker with an ASP.NET DataList in anUpdatePanelNext postHTML5 Useful Links forDevelopers 14 thoughts on &ldquo;Setting the Z-Index and Page Position of a JQuery ModalDialog&rdquo; Pingback: Setting the Z-Index and Page Position of a JQuery Modal Dialog Web App Dev Scoop.it Pingback: Setting the Z-Index and Page Position of a JQuery Modal Dialog JQuery-Features Scoop.it Pingback: Setting the Z-Index and Page Position of a JQuery Modal Dialog John says: 2014-11-26 at 3:00 PM Thanks for this article. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . 5a02188284
retrieving deleted chat history facebookdownload older version of facebook for iphonefacebook account hacker v 24 .rarfacebook fotos amigoseen extra facebook account aanmakenfacebook video call can 39;t hearfree download facebook for android old versionbajar ebuddy facebookhow do you change your facebook password on an android phoneanimated emoticons codes for facebook chat 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hørizon Index du Forum -> Events -> Instance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.